The Video Transcription:
The schedule of appendices to be included in the main business plan report:
- There should be profit & loss projections included in an appendix.
- There should be cash flow projections included as a separate appendix.
- There should be pro forma balance sheets for the end of each year of the projections.
- There should be a schedule of the financial assumptions utilised in preparing the financial projections.
- There should be more detailed management CVs included in an appendix to the main report.
- There should be detailed sales forecast by market, by product, by whatever is required in the business.
- There should be details of sales orders or contracts agreed or about to be agreed which underpin the business plan.
- There should be a schedule of plant and equipment, etc., furniture, computers that are required for the business over the first 3 years.
- There should be a summary of the main potential customers for the business included in the schedule of appendices.
- There should be a schedule of the professional advisers who are going to be engaged by the business.
Download the “Business Plans/Seminar” PowerPoint Presentation below.