The Video Transcription:
We come again to the executive summary as this is the most important section in the business plan.
- It should be short and concise.
- There should be a short note from each chapter.
- It should cover the key highlights without too much detail.
- It should be approximately 1 – 2.5 pages long, no more.
- It should be typed on good quality paper – 100 Gms – 120 Gms.
- It should have a one-sentence mission statement at the top of the section.
- And it should discuss your value proposition to the market.
When sending to bankers it’s useful to have 1 bound copy and 1 loose leaf copy to send to them.
Download the “Business Plans/Seminar” PowerPoint Presentation below.